WEB membership agreement
Article 1. Definition of service contents
- This Service offers internet reservation system with membership price. It provides Company’s hotel product information and membership rewards by e-mail.
- The Company is able to entrust membership operation to Group Companies or the third party.
Article 2. Concerning the Use of The Service
Members must be observant of general manners and morals on Internet utilization and technical rules.
Members who perform actions which may inconvenience or cause monetary damages to a third party, actions which may interfere with the ability of the Company to provide services or any actions which the Company deems inappropriate, will be refused access to the service as well as the Company.
Article 4. System Environment in Use by Members
The service is provided under the pretense that the system environment in use by Members are compatible. The Company is not responsible for any results achieved due to incompatibility as well as possible ill effects. Additionally, even if the system environment is compatible, the Company is not responsible for any problems and/or ill effects that may occur due to causes that are not administered by the Company.
When using the Service, the members must register the Member information on the application form.
Article 6. Registration of Member information
Article 7. Inquiry, revision or deletion of member information, cancellation of the delivery of newsletters
Members are able to inquire, revise or delete user information and request cancellation of newsletter from dedicated page on the website.
Article 8. Personal Liability
- In the use of the service, all actions and results of actions by members or through member’s email account, whether member is at fault or not, whether member is liable or not, will be the responsibility of member. Additionally, any damages sustained by a third party, except in situations where the Company is clearly at fault, member shall rectify any disputes with the third party.
- If member, through an action specified below, causes any damages to the Company or the service, the Company may demand restitutions for all damages from member.
- If a harmful computer program is transmitted to or written into the service.
- If information concerning a third party is transmitted or written on the service.
- If the Company is used for a non-personal purpose without express consent.
- Any other actions that infringe upon legislation which is in effect within Japan.
Article 9. Change of the service
- The Company can change the service at the discretion of the Company in following cases.
- When the change in the service conforms to the general interests of member.
- When it is reasonable in the light of circumstances concerning the change of the service and does not contradict the purpose of making the contract and the necessity of change, the contents of the change, and other changes.
- To amend the contents of Service, the Company will notice the detail of the amendment and effective date on Company’s website by 30 days before the effective date. Company is able to amend these terms and conditions due to the change of social circumstances or various reasons without notifications to the members.
- When you use the hotel after the effective date of the accommodation agreement change, we assume that you agreed to the accommodation agreement
Article 10. Temporary suspension and termination of Service
Company may temporary suspend or terminate the Service without notifications or agreement of members if any of the following applies.
- Maintenance for the service or construction.
- Natural disasters, incidents and other emergency situations or the possibility of such events, making the operation of the service difficult.
- The Company, for a reason unrelated to the above, deems it necessary to temporarily shut down the service.
Article 11. Disclaimer
The Company is not responsible for any damage even if the information provided by the Service is inaccurate. Temporary suspension and termination of article 3 and 10 of these terms and conditions is treated same as well.
Article 12. Laws Concerning the Operation of The Service
The service is and will be operated in accordance to the laws in effect within the nation of Japan.
These terms and conditions are effective from July 12th, 2018 JST. Company is able to amend these terms and conditions due to the change of social circumstances or various reasons without notifications to the members.
July 1th, 2018
Hulic Hotel Management Co., Ltd.